|Tutorial - Tomographic Reconstructions in Priism
Parallel processing setup.
For either EMTAR or EMTIAR, just set this up at the beginning and the processes which can be run in parallel will be. Eric has more extensive documentation on this (as with all portions of the process).
1. Check parallel
2. Cluster will be automatically checked
3. Machine list should be somewhere you can use it easily. Mine is /home/jlyle/machines
4. The format of the file is as follows for the EC clusters:
5. Leave number of processors as default, the program will figure it out for you.
6. rsh command = ssh n (default)
|Return to tutorial page 1.||Return to tutorial page 2.|